Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Journal #35: Action News Reporter!

I think being a news reporter in a war would be exciting and very frightening. Living in the trenches with the soldiers would give you a much more accurate report of the war and the battles themselves, and allow me to write a much more accurate portrait of the war itself and how the soldier's lives were like. I don't think I would really enjoy myself in a war environment because I would be frightened and unable to really report all that well in such an environment. I would probably become friends with many of the soldiers and losing any of them in combat would be difficult because I would see my friends cut down in front of my eyes. It would not be much different from being a soldier but not having a weapon would probably make me a little jumpier than everyone else and more susceptible to getting shell shock and all of that good stuff I suppose. I really don't know what else to write about. But yeah all in all being a news reporter who lived in the trenches and like Frank West I would have covered wars ya know? So anywho being in war would be difficult with all the bombs and gunfire constantly surronding you and creeping in your ear as you sleep to surprise attacks. I don't think I would enjoy being in a war but whatever I really don't care that much in all. I'm really bored. More accurate facts and pictures of the war would be advantageous but still I don't really think it would be worth it in the long run because of the psychological trauma and being surrounded by death and all that bad stuff. This had better be three hundred and twenty five words at this point or I will be sorely upset. Yea but war is bad and being a journalist on the front lines would be difficult to handle and unenjoyable all in all. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment