Thursday, February 24, 2011

Journal #36: Favorite Meal, Yum!

I like food, just gonna throw that out there to establish my love of dietary stuff and what not. So anyway I do like me some food, and as an added twist I am a vegetarian. My favorite meals are usually organic and what not so you get to enjoy reading about that. One of my favorite meals is a delicious spicy black bean Morning Star soy burger and this thing is just succulent. I mean how one could not enjoy it is just beyond my comprehensible ability. As a side I usually grab some yogurt (strawberry banana for the win) and eat that as well with my brilliant burger (he's got a PHD in delicious.) I usually grab a piece of fruit, while I'm eating usually a kiwi because those are the greatest fruits known to man. As one of the final steps I grab some cashews or soy nuts and I'm basically all set. That's basically my favorite meal in the world because it just tastes so delicious it is beyond comprehension. I mean it's just like an explosion of deliciousness in my mouth. Finally to drink with it all I usually just grab a glass of milk to wash everything down because milk is both delicious and good for you. Anyway that's my favorite meal of all time and I mean how you could not like it is just not possible. It's both delicious and great for you. That's just a plain and simple fact, because nobodies taste buds can not like that stuff. Seriously it is one of, no, THE best meal you could ever eat in your entire existence. There are so many crazy flavors just interacting and going freaking crazy that is just makes your taste buds explode with awesome. So yeah, that's my take on food and my most favorite meal in the entire freaking galaxy. Morning Star just makes some of the best food in the universe. Anyway yeah you should go eat that meal right now because you would just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment