Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Journal #19

My ideal United States is a land of awesomeness. Actually it would probably be a land where the Apocalypse has already happened and zombies roam the land. Imagine a world like Fallout with zombies from Dawn of the Dead and stuff. Not infected, but the undead who were all slow and shambling. It would be so amazing. I would roam the countryside being an awesome zombie slaying hardcore dude saving survivors and taking down roaming zombie hordes while keeping the ideals and values of America strong by fighting the communist invader. Remember this is Fallout world where communists in China caused the War with the United States and everything is like it was in the 50s. This is my ideal version of the United States because it combines one of the greatest games ever with the coolest thing ever zombies. Fallout and zombies would just be so amazing you don't even realize how excited I am just typing about this. I mean America would be in shambles and only select villages of people would still be around but still it would be totally awesome because I would awesome, well even more awesome than I already am and we all know how that is. But anyway yeah I would roam the wasteland with my trust companion Mountain Lion whom I would name Borealis. Me and Borealis would be the best killing zombie team in the entire universe and we would rescue people from the zombie horde and pick up chicks. That would be so fun. I would have a field day in an apocalyptic remnant of the shattered United States. I would have so much fun it would be obnoxious how much I would enjoy myself. I would totally rule over most places as King/Lord/God of everything, and I think I would probably be revered as a God in most places which makes this version of America my ideal version. Six more words and I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment