Monday, November 15, 2010

Journal #23: Unplugging

Hahahaha oh lawdy please. Me go a week without some form of technology? Hahahaha That's a laugh. I would go into withdrawals and collapse from technologic denial. I use my iPod throughout the day and I average listening to about 6 different albums a day. If I were to not use my iPod or listen to at least a single album in a day I would probably die. That's a bit of an exaggeration but still I really like my technology and have become quiet attached to it. I like my computer, consoles, and my cell phone a bit too much to just go without it for a weekend. And I just flat out hate camping so that wouldn't go over well. As you know from my previous blog entries I freaking hate camping and the outdoors in general so I really don't think I would willingly go out on a camping trip with friends. Maybe if I was kidnapped and had a gun to my head I would go out on a camping trip, but otherwise no freaking chance am I going out in the woods and pitching a tent and living out there. Also cars are nice. I like driving and they're very convenient. So yeah all in all I wouldn't enjoy nor be able to go an entire weekend without technology. It sounds cliche and stupid but seriously I like my music and my other technological stuff way to much to just give up on them and not do it for an entire weekend. So anyway in summary I dislike the outdoors and would refuse to go out there unless I was forced by gunpoint or tankpoint (is that a word?) and forced to camp out for the weekend, but rest assured I would NOT enjoy myself as I was partaking in the frolicking and what not. Also I really like technology and music and all that goods stuff too much to not use it for a weekend and that's that and what not I guess. Blog done.

No comments:

Post a Comment