Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Journal #24: Anxiety and Fear

Ha good one. Me being afraid of something, that's a complete jokes. I'm too much of a complete man to be afraid of anything. I once fought an entire army of ninjas while saving a flaming box of puppies from the evil Empire. I didn't even feel an ounce of stress or anxiety that entire time. In fact my tear ducts are clogged shut due to the massive amounts of testosterone my body produces. But in all actuality I really hate heights. It's not even funny how freaked out I get when I go up really high places. Now I'm fine with flying but skyscrapers are out of the freaking question. I had a panic attack when I went up on to the Sears Tower and was frozen in place with fear. I just can't go up to really high places. It's like the time I saw an explanation of several different types of phobias and the explanation for fear of heights was something along the lines of You're really freaking high up! How the heck are you not freaked out right now? In my opinion being really freaking high up is the freakiest thing in the world. Spiders are creepy too. Those things are little demons sent up from hell to devour the flesh of the living...actually that's zombies not spiders but same difference. I hate those things so much and I have a hatred of them that burns like a thousand red hot suns. I see a little demonic little arachnid I smash the crud out of it and burn it. I really just hate those things so much and they freak me out. Don't tell anybody but I will screech like a small child when seeing one of those things. Heights and spiders are the only real things that freak me out otherwise I'm pretty much the bravest person ever, and like I said I have a massive amount of testosterone that makes me the manliest man ever in the entire history of the world hands down no questions asked end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment