Friday, November 5, 2010

Journal #20: Self-Reflection

Ok so I'm supposed to write about self reflection and all that good stuff. Wooo. I can barely contain myself I am just bursting with enthusiasm about this journal. I really don't like going into nature and all that mumbo jumbo. I hate nature for the most part if you would refer back to one of my previous entries you would find that a fact. I like technology and most of society too much to just go into the woods and "find" myself which in my opinion just sounds like a massive load. I hate this hole Romantic thing in most cases and the whole thing about finding yourself and being one with nature. I just don't buy into it and I'm much more comfortable being around technology and other people plus I don't even have any issues about who I really am and stuff. I've got most things figured out about who I am so I don't think I require any self-reflection. I mean I suppose in a way when I just shut out the world and listen to my music I am Self Reflecting but not really because I mainly just analyze the music and rock out to it so no I guess I don't self reflect when I'm listening to music. Yeah that's my main take on self reflection and stuff so I guess I don't really have much else to write about. I'm not even self reflecting right now, except I guess I kind of am because I'm revealing how much I loathe self reflecting which is ironic in a sense right? I don't know like I said I don't buy into it and I would much rather be around all my technology and other people because that's more comfortable and gives me more of an identity than going into the woods and finding myself. I just don't like nature and think that's stupid. So yeah that's my whole take on this whole issue and whatnot. Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment