Thursday, January 6, 2011

Journal # 28 - Convincing

Persuasion is an art. I like to think I am as good at persuasion as Obi Wan was in Star Wars Episode IV. As a great Jedi once said, "these are not the droids you're looking for." Those star troopers believed him and they went on their way and it was awesome. I wish I could use the force to persuade people, but I digress I am still good at convincing people. I once convinced a man a dieing man whose only hope to survive was his coat, to give me his coat because I was kind of chilly and my arm was cold. I also once convinced a man to buy me a sandwich with money out of his own pocket because in 20 years he would get that money back 1 trillion fold, which is not going to happen, but at least he believed me and I got my sandwich. Anyway yeah convincing people is not that hard because I am one charismatic guy. I would say I am about as charismatic as a really charismatic guy, like a politician but not a corrupt one I mean a straight forward charismatic politician who is great at convincing people to follow his cause. Yeah that's as charismatic as I am. I convince people of stuff all the time and I'm pretty good at it. I once convinced a dieing man to give me all of the money in his pocket so I could go give it to somebody. I don't know what else to write, but yeah I do a lot of convincing in my day. Anywho I am hungry, actually no I am not I just ate, but anyway whoever is reading this you should send me a pizza roll in the mail because I would eat it and be forever in your debt and I would give you a cookie or something. See? Convincing and what not. Five more words now and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment