Friday, January 14, 2011

Journal # 31: Daydream

Ok, well a daydream I had that helped me get out of a sticky situation was when I daydreamed that I was fighting this really epic dragon with red scales and it could breath molten fire, but being awesome I was immune to the dragons totally rad powers and defeated it with my sweet skills of the nunchucks. Obviously this was all an analogy for something that would help me out later but it didn't matter because I was having the time of my life fighting that dragon. I did a totally awesome triple quadruple flip over the dragon and knocked it out and killed it with my awesome nunchuck skills. Obviously this was a metaphor for my attempts to cure cancer through awesomeness. After the dream I realized how to cure cancer using the dragon as a metaphor for the disease and the nunchucks being a metaphor for my awesome motorcycle skills. Using this amazing skill I was able to cure cancer and AIDS while I was at it, finally getting a billion dollars for my scientific endeavors. Oh man I am freaking awesome. So after doing that I ended world hunger and had a dream about fighting a group of yetis, obviously a metaphor for the tyrannical communistic dictatorship of Kim Yong Ill II in North Korea. Launching a full scale invasion of the nation all on my lonesome I was able to take down the terrible dictator installing my own tyrannical rule on the area in his place. After this I solved everything that was wrong in the world and went on to be known as the most awesome person in the entire history of all of mankind because it's true. I then flew to Mars and colonized the planet and rules the entire galaxy shortly after that...then again this could be like Inception and it turns out that this entire story was a daydream. Cue Twilight Zone music! And that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment