Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Journal #297 - Persistence

Persistence is pretty important and stuff. You always have to persist and never give up in all of your attempts at stuff and what not. That reminds me of a song by Kanye West. The line goes something along the lines of "giving up is so harder for me than trying" or something like that. That is a great example of persistence. Persistence means just to keep on going and trying the hardest you can in all of your attempts at everything. That was hilarious I just made this funny noise and it was funny and it demonstrated my attempts at persisting to be funny. TIE IN TO THE BLOG OH MAN WHO IS THIS KID!?!?! Anyway yeah just keep trying and stuff. It's like that story The Little Train that Could. That train BELIEVED that he could succeed and by the Train Gods he made it up that hill and did it all through persistence and in my opinion a little light steroid use buy hey whatever man. Yea persistence is great and what not it's good for you and you gotta keep on goin and not stoppin to you get there and stuff. So yeah just keep on persisting and you'lll get what you desire, just keep the Little train that could and the tortoise in the tortoise in the hare. Good things will come if you continue on in your efforts and just attempt your hardest at everything and never giving up. Persistence is a Greek word I believe. I don't know actually I just made that up on the spot. I'd have to look it up but yeah it's a word to be sure, just that I am a little sketchy on the origin of the word itself but hey whatever not that big of a deal right? I just need twenty or so more words and I am done with this blog on persistence that I just wrote about so admirable and like a boss if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment