Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Journal #: 32

My memoirs would be quite the epic tale if I wrote it. Here is an excerpt of my time over the 2010 Winter break from my high school. One day as I was sitting in my study I viewed a raven fly into my study and perch itself on a bust of Athena, so I shot it with my hunting shotgun and had raven stew that night. Afterwards I retired to my room and played some Diablo II or something. After this I experienced some emotional growth after my hardcore character died and I was just heartbroken or something that affect. After this I began donating my money to charities for children who lost their characters on Diablo II. This experience really documented growth in myself emotionally and psychological. I helped millions of children around the world who were killed because of that jerk Summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary, Duriel, Mephisto, and others (except those who got killed by Andariel because if she kills you then you are a failure at Diablo and shouldn't be playing in the first place.) So after saving millions of kids lives I went back and played more Diablo got to about Act IV with my barbarian and then just stopped playing because Act IV scares the living bejeezus out of me. Playing it alone is a bad idea but I was playing with Drew so it was all cool. After all of this occurred I ended yet another successful day in my life because let's face it, I'm probably one of the most awesomest people you will ever meet in your entire life. But yeah anyway charity and philanthropy is good and this is the memoir of Dylan ******** and that would be that for tonight me compadres. Except I still have a few sentences to write so I gotta keep doing this for another few words or so and then I should be good. So...anybody seen any good movies lately? You should all go see True Grit right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment