Monday, October 18, 2010

Journal #15: Logic and Reason

I like logic and stuff. I took a class out at Lincoln Land this summer on logic and the fundamentals of argument. It was pretty interesting and we learned a lot about basic logic and arguing and all that good stuff. The professor was pretty cool too so all in all I liked that class quite a bit. Chess is something that requires logic. It's a game of logic and it's very strategic. That reminds me that I haven't played chess for a few months now. Probably even years. That's a shame cuz I really like chess too. I used to do tournaments and stuff for chess when I was younger and I used to place pretty well in them. I should start that up again and start playing chess and then I will regularly use Logic in my life. Every time I play chess I will think to myself that I am using logic and being a good Samaritan....or maybe just the logic part because I have no clue what being a good Samaritan has to do with playing chess. I mean Russians are really good at chess and everyone knows how evil they are. Freaking Putin plays chess and I mean, despite being pretty awesome at just about everything like being amazing at Judo and killing a freaking whale with a crossbow that man is the root of all evil. Not really actually I have no idea what makes him evil. He could be evil but in all honesty that's just not for me to decide so I'll leave it at chess does not make you a good Samaritan is just requires that you use logic. And there is a supercomputer that is really good at chess so that somehow relates to my story here. That's really all I've got to say on the matter of logic and reason right now and I know that I focused on logic way more than reason but that's the way it's gonna be so you better learn to deal with it....or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment