Friday, October 22, 2010

Journal #16: Nature

Ok so I'm just going to throw this one out there. I hate nature. Big time. I don't like going outside for the most part because it is either too hot or too cold and I don't like temperature extremes. I'm an indoor kind of guy and prefer to do my sports and relaxation and basically everything else inside and away from that giant jerk that we call the sun. I'm not vehemently opposed to going outside when it's nice out, in all actuality when it's pretty nice out I might go for a dunk in the pool or lay out in the sun when it's nice. But when it's too hot I don't like going outside and would rather just stay in the nice air conditioned temperate room. Also I'm a nerd so that accounts for my fear of the outside world a bit as well. I absolutely HATE camping. It is the worst thing in the world and I refuse to ever go camping out of my own will. Not unless I was kidnapped and tortured would I ever go along on a camping trip. Evidently Matt's pencil has more of a point. Well yeah all in all when it comes down to it I prefer being inside to being outside. Not much of an outdoorsy guy on this end. I mean hanging out with friends and stuff it's fun but alone or something like that I just really really really don't like going outside when it's too hot or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment